New Rules for Working After Retirement
The Governor has recently signed new legislation changing "working after retirement" rules for KPERS members and employers (not KP&F or Judges) beginning July 1, 2016. We'll send more information to employers and members soon.
A high-level summary: Flowchart, New Working After Retirement Rules revised 6/26/15 (PDF, 120KB)
- Crews are working on Kansas Avenue and I-70 near downtown. There will be closures for several weeks. See our contact page for more details.
- BenefitWise - KPERS Member eNewsletter, Sept/Oct 2015
State (PDF, 369KB), School & Local (PDF, 370KB)
- Insight - KPERS457 Quarterly Newsletter (PDF, 622KB)
- Optional Group Life Insurance Open Enrollment - Fall 2015
- Legislative Post Audit findings of no fraud or abuse confirm KPERS’ overall control processes function as designed.
- Fact Sheet: Governor's KPERS Employer Contribution Reduction (PDF, 112KB)
- Issue Brief: Important Changes in Pension Accounting and Financial Reporting for KPERS Employers (PDF, 163KB)