What would you tell a younger you?
We asked some KPERS members, both still working and retired, what retirement prep advice they would give their younger selves. Hindsight is 20/20. See what they had to say and share your advice, too!
- Insight, 3rd Quarter - Tandem 457 Newsletter (PDF, 1MB)
- BenefitWise, September 2014 - KPERS Active Member eNewsletter (PDF, 415KB)
- VestedInterest, August 2014 - KPERS Retired Members Newsletter (PDF, 573KB)
- SEC Files Securities Fraud Charges Against State of Kansas Over Muni Bonds and Pension Liabilities (CNBC article, Aug 11, 2014)
- Presentation of 2013 Valuation Results (PDF, 1.14MB)
- KPERS Valuation Report 2013 (PDF, 1.15MB)
- KPERS Slated for New Service Provider Negotiations with Great-West Financial (PDF, 78KB)
- Issue Brief: Important Changes in Pension Accounting and Financial Reporting for KPERS Employers (PDF, 163KB)