New Rules for Working After Retirement
The Governor has recently signed new legislation changing "working after retirement" rules for KPERS members and employers (not KP&F or Judges) beginning July 1, 2016. We'll send more information to employers and members soon.
A high-level summary: Flowchart, New Working After Retirement Rules revised 6/26/15 (PDF, 120KB)
- Crews are working on Kansas Avenue and I-70 near downtown. There will be closures for several weeks. See our contact page for more details.
- BenefitWise - Active Member eNewsletter, November 2015 (PDF, 422KB),
- Insight - KPERS457 Quarterly Newsletter (PDF, 622KB)
- Optional Group Life Insurance Open Enrollment - Fall 2015
- Legislative Post Audit findings of no fraud or abuse confirm KPERS’ overall control processes function as designed.
- Fact Sheet: Governor's KPERS Employer Contribution Reduction (PDF, 112KB)
- Issue Brief: Important Changes in Pension Accounting and Financial Reporting for KPERS Employers (PDF, 163KB)
This site contains certain limited statistical and financial data relating to activities KPERS of the State of Kansas and has not been prepared or maintained as a source of investor information and should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Investor information regarding State bonds is available at www.emma.msrb.org.