Actuarial Consulting Services
Submission Deadline: September 25, 2019, @ 3:00 P.M. C.D.T.
The Kansas Public Employees Retirement System (KPERS or the Retirement System) is seeking proposals from qualified firms to provide actuarial consulting services for retirement programs administered by KPERS.
KPERS is the sole point of contact during the RFP process and any questions
should be submitted in writing to:
Laurie McKinnon, General Counsel
Kansas Public Employees Retirement System
611 S. Kansas Ave., Suite 100
Topeka, KS 66603-3869
or by email to [email protected],
by 3 p.m. C.D.T., September 25, 2019.
Answers to written questions will be posted on the Retirement System’s web site at www.kpers.org/procurement.htm. Vendors are responsible for checking the website periodically for updates to the RFP and responses to written questions. Telephone questions will not be accepted. No verbal communication will override written communications, and only written communications are binding.
- Full RFP Document (Word)
- Attachment A Minimum Qualifications Certificate (Word)
- Attachment B Actuarial Consulting Services Questionnaire (Word)
- Attachment C Contractual Provisions Attachment (PDF)
- Attachment D Boycott of Goods or Services From Israel (Word)
- Attachment E Policy Regarding Sexual Harassment (Word)
- KPERS Comprehensive Financial Report (PDF)
- GASB Statement No. 67 (PDF)
- GASB Statement No. 68 (PDF)
- KPERS Triennial Experience Study (PDF)
- KPERS Experience Study 2013-2015 (PDF)
- Affiliation Study Sample (PDF)
- Legislative Fiscal Impact Statement (Word)
- Special Studies Proposal Information (Word)
To be considered for selection, Offerors must submit a complete response to this RFP. One (1) original, six (6) paper copies and an electronic copy must be submitted to the Kansas Public Employees Retirement System in a sealed box or envelope. No other distribution of the proposal shall be made by the Offeror.
NOTE THAT PROPOSALS DELIVERED TO KPERS AFTER 3:00 P.M. C.D.T. ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2019, SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.